PRIMARY PURPOSE:To perform maintenance and repair of school buildings and facilities to maintain a high standard of safety, effectiveness and presentation of facilities to students, parents, school staff and the general public.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Disassemble, repair and replace faucets, high pressure restroom valves, sink and commode hardware, as well as tile.
- Analyze drainage systems and problems and take steps to correct the problem.
- Work with PVC and copper plumbing lines.
- Practice safe procedures while working with electricity.
- Identify and trouble shoot minor electrical problems.
- Replace light bulbs, ballasts, time clocks, etc. as needed.
- Remove, repair or replace door hardware (hinges, locks, closures, mounting, etc.).
- Remove, repair or replace window hardware (hinges, locks, opening slides, springs, glass, etc.).
- Remove, repair, or replace blackboards, screens, desks, pencil sharpeners, clips, signs, etc.
- Demonstrates regular and prompt attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ensure safe and orderly transportation of students on assigned route. Operate school bus that transports students and other authorized personnel to and from schools or other designated location.
Valid Texas commercial driver’s license (Class B)
Submit application and any supporting documents to:
1102 Key Ave.
Clifton, TX 76634