School Closure Update

#TeamCISD Families and Community,
As of today, Friday, March 27, 2020, we are still planning to resume school on April 6th. Of course, that will depend on what happens in the next week, as well as any local, state and federal mandates and guidelines that we may be under at that time. I expect a final decision on resuming school on April 6th to be made by next Wednesday or Thursday. Thank you all for your support, words of encouragement and flexibility during this unusual time. If you have any questions, please call me, 254-675-1825, or email me, Thanks. AB